What to expect
- Check-In: If you’re a new guest, stop by the Kids Check-In. At the Kids Check-In, you’ll be greeted by a team member, registered for class, and shown to the correct classroom for your kid.
- Security: Mountain Kids values the safety of every child. During check-in you’ll receive family specific stickers that will allow your family to pick up and drop off your kid. Kid pick-up stickers must be presented when picking up your kid from any class. All Mountain Kids team members are background checked to ensure the safety of each kid.
- Allergies: If your kid has allergies, please be sure to communicate this with the team member who is registering your family and the small group leader in the classroom.
- Curriculum: Mountain Kids uses Orange Curriculum which is adapted to meet the needs of each campus. The curriculum is Bible based, engaging for kids, and promotes learning.
Nursery, Toddler, 2’s
- What to Expect: Leaders who are committed to caring for infants, providing them a safe environment to begin to explore. The toddlers and 2’s use a specifically designed curriculum that teaches the stories from the Bible in a fun and unique way. Kids in these rooms are given time to play and have a snack.
Nursery: infants up to steadily walking
Toddlers: steadily walking until age 2
2’s: Once your kid turns 2, he or she will move into the 2’s room
3 - 5 Year Olds
- What to Expect: Kids in these age groups will be engaged in multiple ways during the service. Kids will participate in free time, a large group time with a Bible story and videos, small group with activities, and end with a snack.
Grade 1 - 5
- What to Expect: Elementary Kids have a specifically designed environment to meet their needs during weekly programming. Kids in these rooms are given time to play and interact with others, hear a Bible story in a large group setting, and participate in a small group with other kids their age.