Rooted is an opportunity for you to become a better disciple! In ROOTED, individuals establish firm roots in the truth of God’s Word through personal study and community discussion in a safe space where they are cared for and known.
During the 10-week Rooted experience, you will go through various individual exercises (reading, prayer, journaling) and then meet weekly in groups to talk about and practice fundamental aspects of walking with Jesus. .
- ROOTED is NOT just another curriculum to go through! It is a community experience, where people practice 7 core rhythms essential to a healthy relationship with Jesus. It becomes a catalyst for life-change.
- ROOTED is also a personal journey challenging you to deepen your connection with God, the Church, and your purpose in the big, epic story God is writing through human history.
- ROOTED provides opportunities to love God, love people, and serve the world in tangible ways.
- ROOTED provokes questions and conversations and offers beyond-what-is-comfortable group experiences designed to give you a glimpse of your story in God’s story.
- ROOTED groups have consistently launched into healthy LIFE groups after their 10-week experience.
- If you have to miss more than 2 weeks, you will want to sign up for the next Rooted session.
Who should attend a ROOTED experience?
- Anyone who is new to Mountain and has not experienced ROOTED in the past.
- Anyone who has experienced ROOTED in the past, but wants to experience it again.
- Anyone you want to invite to experience it with you: co-workers, friends, family, neighbors.
- Groups that want to experience ROOTED together for the first time or experience it AGAIN together.
- IT'S FOR EVERYONE!
Kickoff: Friday, January 12, 2024
Celebration: Friday, March 22, 2024
Spring 2024 ROOTED Groups will begin this January 2024. Childcare is provided ages birth-5th grade (pre-registration is required). Register below by searching for a campus and selecting a ROOTED experience that works for you! Schedules for each campus are also provided below.
Aberdeen Campus Schedule
Abingdon Campus Schedule
Edgewood Campus Schedule
Mountain Road Campus Schedule
If you are not able to attend the JANUARY session of ROOTED, but want to be contacted when other sessions are available, please email Rooted@MountainCC.org.