Here is an opportunity for you to experience what it means to be a better disciple! This opportunity is called ROOTED. In ROOTED, individuals establish firm roots in the truth of God’s Word through personal study and then come together to discuss what they’re learning in a space where they are safe and known.
During the 10-week experience, you will go through various individual exercises (reading, prayer, journaling) and then meet weekly in groups to talk about what you've learned.
- ROOTED is NOT just another curriculum to go through! It is a community experience, where people practice 7 core rhythms essential to a healthy relationship with Jesus. It becomes a catalyst for life-change.
- ROOTED provides opportunities to love God, love people in the church community, and serve the world in tangible ways.
- It's a personal journey challenging you to deepen your connection with God, the Church, and your purpose in the big, epic story God is writing through human history.
- ROOTED provokes questions and conversations and offers beyond-what-is-comfortable group experiences designed to give you a glimpse of your story in God’s story.
Who should attend a ROOTED experience?
- Anyone who is new to Mountain and has not experienced ROOTED in the past.
- Anyone who has experienced ROOTED in the past, but wants to experience it again.
- Anyone you want to invite to experience it with you: co-workers, friends, family, neighbors.
- Groups that want to experience ROOTED together for the first time or experience it AGAIN together.
- IT'S FOR EVERYONE!
Cost | $55 for NEW Participants
$25 for PAST Participants
Registration will close on Monday, January 9 @ 11:59 PM
Please see meeting information and registration below. Childcare is included in the participant price. Please indicate childcare needs when registering. Because of the significance of the experience itself, it is important that groups meet in-person.
Partial Scholarships Available:
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application Form.
The ROOTED Spring 2023 session will KICKOFF on Sunday, January 8 and will end with a CELEBRATION on Sunday, March 19. Be sure to check out your campuses' weekly group gathering dates and times.
Register below to reserve your spot!