Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class that teaches God’s way of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions, and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get you from where you are to where you dreamed you could be.
Both online AND in-person options available, depending on your preference.
Tuesdays beginning March 2
1:30-2:30 PM OR 7-8 PM
All participants enrolling in the online class will be required to watch the video lesson for the designated class for the week prior to coming to class for group discussion and further clarification on the topic. Great insights, encouragement, and support system are developed in each class so it is highly recommended that enrollees attend the virtual class discussion.
Thursdays, 7-9 PM beginning March 4
Mountain Road Campus - Overlook
Registration Cost: *$0
In the past this curriculum has been offered at a cost of $99-$119, but because of the generosity of the Mountain people we are now able to offer this for FREE! Any donation amount will allow it to continue to be offered in the future to others.
Childcare is available for the in-person class through pre-registration only for the nine week class:
$63 for 1 child
$90 for 2 or more children
Online Class Registration In-person Class Registration
A simple money plan that anyone can follow through 7 Baby Steps:
- Lesson 1 – Baby Step 1: Save $1,000 for your Starter Emergency Fund
- Lesson 2 – Baby Step 2: Pay Off all Debt (Except the House) Using the Debt Snowball
- Lesson 3 – Baby Step 3: Save 3-6 Months of Expenses in a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4 – Baby Steps 4-7: Invest 15% of Your Household Income in Retirement; Save for Your Children’s College Fund, Pay Off Your Home Early, Build Wealth and Give
- Lesson 5 – Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6 – Understanding Insurance
- Lesson 7 – Build Wealth
- Lesson 8 – Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 – Outrageous Generosity