Students Winter Summit
We all need time to step away from everyday life to grow and reflect. Middle and high school students are invited to dive into a weekend experience to deepen their faith, connect with each other and adults who love them as well as creating memories that last a lifetime. Winter Conference will include interactive sessions, powerful worship, teaching messages as well as breakout groups; where students will have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of topics that interest them. Winter Conference will also have group time where students have the chance to build and deepen friendships while talking about their faith with trusted adults.
Theme for Winter Summit 2024 | DwellWhat happens when hustle and hype fail to deliver the expected happiness? Why doesn't freedom of choice alleviate mental health crises? What is missing from the world's story? Is there an alternative narrative worth considering? The world's confusing tale leaves us searching. However, the transformative power of God's grace can change everything, even if we have doubts. God willingly dwells with us if we open our hearts to Him.
Dates + Location
February 23-25Harrisburg Hilton
One N 2nd Street
Check-In + Pick- Up
Friday, February 23 - Check-In @ 4 PM in the NLC - Commons
Sunday, February 25- Pick-Up @ 1 PM in the Mountain Center- Cook Auditorium
Pricing (including required deposit price)EARLY-
$199 (July 30-September 22 @ 11:59 PM)REGULAR-
$230 (September 23- December 18 @ 11:59 PM)LATE-
$275 (December 19-January 31 @ 11:59 PM)*Required deposit at registration - $100
Registration and Refund Policies
* A deposit of $100 is required at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
* The final balance is due on January 31.* Refunds (minus the non-refundable deposit) can be made until January 5 when cancelling your spot on the trip. If you have a spot on January 6, you are responsible for the full balance of the spot even if your student doesn’t attend.
* Financial assistance is available through the Students Trips Scholarship Fund. Applications can be submitted through the Scholarship Request Form, and they are due by January 5.
* Any exceptions to a student not being able to attend for the whole trip needs to be communicated to the Students Team through an email to Students@MountainCC.org before January 31.
* If a student needs to leave the trip for any reason, the student may not come back to rejoin the trip.
Scholarship RequestsNeed financial assistance? We’d love to help. Please complete the Scholarship Request Form. Scholarships will be granted as the Students Trips Scholarships Fund allows and according to applicant need. Applications are due by January 5.
Mountain Students is always looking for amazing adults to join the Students Team! If you’re interested in joining the team, check out the opportunity to become an Events Team Member or a Students Group Leader. Current Students Team Members get first priority for adult leader spots, but there is always a need for more help!
Looking to be a Leader for Students Winter Summit?
For this trip, Students Team Members are committing to attend the whole trip and will commit to riding with students on the bus. Exceptions to this rule must be agreed to with the Lead Students Pastor approval before registering.
Each and every Students Team Member goes through a screening process that includes a background check, an interview, and onboarding training to help set them up to lead with students well. Join the Students Team today!
Leader registration closes on December 1 @ 11:59 PM.
Have More Questions? Take a Look at Some FAQs Below!What does my Winter Summit registration include?
* Lodging for Friday and Saturday night in hotel rooms
* Transportation on buses to and from Harrisburg Hilton
* Dinner on Friday and Saturday [All other meals (Saturday Breakfast, Saturday Lunch, Sunday Breakfast, and Sunday Lunch) are paid for by student, and they will need to bring money with them.]
* Sessions, games, programming, group materials, and so much more to engage your student and help them grow
* A Group Leader(s) to invest and connect with your student throughout the week
What should my student expect at Winter Summit?
Your student should expect to enter into an experience with God. All throughout the Scriptures, God used a mountain summit to meet with the people of God. We want to evoke that same imagery. There will be meaningful messages, challenging breakout conversations, and dynamic worship. And, of course, we won’t miss out on our great students group connections with a local food court, lots of games, and fun.
If I have never been to Mountain before, can I come?
Definitely! As long as your student is in the appropriate grade for Winter Summit, Mountain Students would love to have your student join in.
Have another question not listed here?