We all struggle with hurts, habits and hang-ups. If you, a family member, or someone you know is struggling with depression, codependency, addictive behavior, or any other hurt, habit, or hang-up, come participate in the journey as we follow "8 Recovery Principles" that can free us from addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. If this isn't your struggle but you know someone who needs to break the grip of addictive behaviors, please invite them to this group.
Celebrate Recovery Holiday Schedule:
The holiday season can be especially challenging as we work through our hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Join us at one of our Celebrate Recovery gatherings. You don't have to go through the holidays alone. See below for the Holiday Schedule.
- Monday, November 21 – Aberdeen Campus is hosting Celebrate Recovery
- Friday, November 25 – Mountain Road Campus – Not meeting (join us at the Aberdeen Campus on November 21.)
- Monday, December 19 – Aberdeen Campus is hosting Celebrate Recovery
- Friday, December 23 – Mountain Road Campus– Not meeting (join us at the Aberdeen Campus on December 19.)
New Year's Week:
- Monday, December 26- Aberdeen Campus – Not meeting (join us at the Mountain Road Campus on December 30.)
- Friday, December 30 – Mountain Road Campus is hosting Celebrate Recovery
New Life Center
1802 Mountain Road
Joppa, MD 21085Fridays
@ 6-9:30 PM
The EPICENTER at Aberdeen
21 Aberdeen Shopping Plaza
Aberdeen, MD 21001Mondays
@ 6:30-9:30 PM
Schedule | Mountain Road Campus:
- 6–7 PM | Food/meal together
- 7–8 PM | Large group with musical worship, testimonies, and teaching
- 8–9 PM | Confidential "open share" small groups for people struggling with specific issues
- 9–9:30 PM | Coffee & dessert
Schedule | Aberdeen Campus:
- 6:30-7 PM | Dinner and fellowship
- 7-8 PM | Large Group
- 8-9 PM | Open Share Groups
- 9-9:30 PM | Dessert, coffee and fellowship
Details:To keep everyone safe and healthy, we are not able to provide a shuttle service from The EPICENTER at this time.
Childcare is provided for children from infant to 13 years old.
At the Mountain Road Campus:
- Men's Substance Abuse
- Men's Depression
- Men's Purity
- Women's Substance Abuse
- Women's Mixed Issues
At the Aberdeen Campus:
- Men's Mixed Issues
- Women's Mixed Issues
Looking for more information or have any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.