DARE to LOVE
This graph cannot be viewed using Microsoft Edge, please use a different browser to view the graph.
Right now, there are around 50,000 cases of Coronavirus in Maryland. We want to match or surpass that number in acts of love by June 30. Let's unleash a deliberate act of love in Jesus' name! We can match that virus one for one by making love go viral! So everyone needs to participate! We can do it!
Here’s how it works. Listed below are some important acts of love we can do that will make a difference. Let's use those negative letters C-O-V-I-D and turn them into something positive.
- C - Celebrate a graduate by “adopting a senior.”
(Have a graduate that you would like us to celebrate? Let us know!)
O - Offer to help someone with a financial need (help someone with rent or groceries or some essential cost).
V - Volunteer to:
- Sponsor a meal for Everyday Heroes and families in need.
- Write a note of encouragement to a healthcare worker or a patient.
- Deliver food to those in need (to a neighbor or Meals on Wheels).
- Donate everyday essentials to The EPICENTER like paper products, diapers and cleaning supplies to distribute to those in need.
The EPICENTER at Edgewood
1918 Pulaski Highway
Edgewood, MD 21040
I - Intentionally pray for others including joining a Zoom prayer call any weekday from 12-12:30 PM.
- D - Dream up your own act of love.
Have a question about Dare to Love? Email DAREtoLOVE@mountaincc.org